This template is used to generate the banners used on the Main Page.
|titre=Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park
|section=Destination of the Month
|section-link=Previous Destinations of the month
|quote=Home of the awesome stone monolith formerly known as Ayers Rock, a key player in the Aboriginal creation myth and one of Australia's best-known national symbols.
- direction - determines which side of the banner the text should be aligned. Valid values are "left" or "right".
- width - (optional) allows the CSS width property to be overridden if, for example, the banner has a long title. Sample values should be of the form "45%".
- title - Page title for the banner.
- section - Sub-section for the banner, usually "Destination of the Month", "Off the Beaten Path" or "Featured Travel Topic".
- section-link - Link subject for the sub-section, usually "Previous Destinations of the month", "Previously Off the beaten path" or "Previous Featured travel topics".
- image - The banner image, without the File: prefix. Example: "MohenjoDaroBanner1.jpg".
- quote - 1-2 sentences of text to appear below the banner sub-section.