- About me
- I dwell in Possibility —
- From 2005 to 2014, I was mostly active on German Wikipedia. Due to the superprotect affair I have become a critical observer of the Wikimedia projects, watching developments from a distance. I support the Letter to Wikimedia Foundation: Superprotect and Media Viewer, as do over 970 other authors, as of September 2015. This also lead to my retirement from the German branch of the Wikipedia Library I had begun to launch.
- From 2010 to 2013, I took part in Wikimedia Deutschland's outreach programme, bringing a critical point of view on Wikipedia to both the classroom and universities. Ever since, I am a co-founder of the wiki:team network of public speakers, continuing our previous work for Wikipedia in education.
- From June 2012 until May 2013, I was a member of German Wikipedia's arbitration committee. From October 2012 until July 2013, I was a sysop and bureaucrat on German Wikiversity. From February 2013 until December 2015 I was a member of the German OTRS volunteers.
- I used to be a regular contributor to our community's blog Wikipedia:Kurier. I take an interest in the relationship between Wikimedia organisations and communities.
- In 2019, I resumed editing more regularly in my main areas of interest, viz. law and society, literature, and LIS. I also contribute to our resource exchange on German Wikipedia as best I can.
- I support the Community open letter on renaming the Wikimedia Foundation, as do over 800 other authors and over 60 Wikimedia affiliate organisations, as of July 2020.
- Please leave a message on my talk page on German Wikipedia, where I will also reply. Thanks.
- Wikimail is enabled on most Wikimedia platforms.
- Discussions started on a talk page of another user, of an article, or a portal should please be continued there so as to keep all the conversation in one place. I'm watching, though it may take a while for me to reply since I am not active every day on Wikipedia and I have switched off e-mail notifications.
- Sometimes I am on IRC as aschmidt_ in #wikipedia-de on the Freenode network.
|Vous êtes ici sur une page d’utilisateur globale de Wikimédia.|
Si vous avez accédé à cette page sur un autre site que celui d’un projet Wikimédia, c’est que vous êtes sur un site miroir ou un site qui fait de la réutilisation de contenu. Cette page n’est peut-être pas à jour et l’utilisateur identifié n’a probablement aucune affiliation avec le site sur lequel vous vous trouvez. L’original de cette page se trouve à https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Aschmidt.
This is a Wikimedia global user page.
If you find this page on any site other than a Wikimedia project, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated, and that the user this page belongs to may have no personal affiliation with any sites other than one or more Wikimedia project(s). The original page is located at https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Aschmidt.