Aller à la navigation Aller à la recherche
Ceci est une page utilisateur de Wikivoyage.
Flore et faune[modifier]
En motoneige or snowcoach[modifier]
Bridge Bay, Fishing Bridge & Lake[modifier]
- 1 Yellowstone Lake
- Hayden and Pelican Valleys
- 2 Natural Bridge (just south of Bridge Bay Campground)
- 3 LeHardy Rapids (three miles north of Fishing Bridge)
- 4 Mud Volcano
- 5 Sulphur Caldron
- Fishing Bridge
- 6 Fishing Bridge Museum and Visitor Center
- 7 Lake Yellowstone Hotel
- 8 Lake Ranger Station
- 9 The Lake Lodge
West Thumb & Grant Village[modifier]
- Yellowstone Lake
- 10 West Thumb Geyser Basin
- 11 Heart Lake
- 12 Isa Lake
- 13 Red Mountains
- 14 Shoshone Lake
- West Thumb Ranger Station
- 15 Upper Geyser Basin
- 16 Lower Geyser Basin
- 17 Midway Geyser Basin
- 18 Lone Star Geyser Basin
- 19 Shoshone Geyser Basin
- 20 Firehole River
- 21 Kepler Cascades
- 22 Old Faithful Inn
- Lower Hamilton Store
- 23 Artists Paintpots
- 24 Gibbon Falls
- 25 Monument Geyser Basin
- 26 Madison River
- Terrace Springs
- 27 Firehole Canyon Drive and Firehole Falls
- 28 National Park Mountain
- 29 Norris Geyser Basin
- 30 Roaring Mountain
- 31 Gibbon River
- 32 Virginia Cascades
- Norris-Canyon Blowdown
- The Norris Soldier Station
- 33 The Norris Geyser Basin Museum
- 34 Mammoth Hot Springs
- The Gardner River and Gardner River Canyon
- 35 45th Parallel Bridge and Boiling River
- 36 Mt. Everts
- 37 Bunsen Peak
- 38 Fort Yellowstone
- 39 Roosevelt Arch
- Kite Hill Cemetery
- 40 Petrified Tree
- 41 Specimen Ridge
- 42 Tower Fall
- 43 Calcite Springs
- The Buffalo Ranch
- 44 The Tower Ranger Station & Roosevelt National Historic District
- 45 The Northeast Entrance Ranger Station
- The Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone
- 46 The Upper and Lower Falls of the Yellowstone
- Hayden Valley
- 47 Mt. Washburn
- 48 Canyon Village
- Car Free Week
- Ranger-led programs
- Jr Ranger Program
- Young Scientist
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback riding
- Wilderness backpacking
- Mountain biking
Bridge Bay, Fishing Bridge & Lake[modifier]
- 1 Natural Bridge (3 mi (5 km) round-trip) starts at the Bridge Bay Marina parking lot near the campground entrance road
- Pelican Creek (1.3 mi (2 km) round-trip) starts at the west end of Pelican Creek Bridge, 1 mile (1,5 km) east of Fishing Bridge Visitor Center
- Storm Point (2.3 mi (3,7 km) round-trip) Indian Pond pullout, 3 miles (5 km) east of Fishing Bridge Visitor Center
- Elephant Back Mountain (3.6 mi (5,8 km) round-trip) Pullout 1 mile (1,5 km) south of Fishing Bridge Junction
- Howard Eaton (7 mi (11,3 km) round-trip) Parking lot on east side of the Fishing Bridge
- Pelican Valley (6.8 mi (10,8 km) round-trip) Turn onto the gravel road across from Indian Pond, 3 miles (4,8 km) east of Fishing Bridge Visitor Center; park at end of road
- Avalanche Peak (4 mi (6,4 km) round-trip) 19 miles (30,6 km) east of Fishing Bridge Junction (8 miles/12,9 km west of East Entrance), across the road from pullout at west end of Eleanor Lake
West Thumb & Grant Village[modifier]
- West Thumb Geyser Basin (0.4 mi (1 km) round-trip) West Thumb Geyser Basin parking area, 0.25 mile north of West Thumb Junction.
- Lake Overlook (2 mi (3 km) loop) On right as you enter West Thumb Geyser Basin parking area.
- Duck Lake (1 mi (1,6 km) round-trip) At the end of the West Thumb Geyser Basin parking area, on the right
- Shoshone Lake (via DeLacy Creek) (6 miles (10 km) round-trip) 8.8 miles (14 km) west of West Thumb Junction
- Riddle Lake (4.8 miles (7,7 km) round-trip) Approximately 3 miles (5 km) south of the Grant Village intersection, just south of the Continental Divide sign
- Lewis River Channel / Dogshead Loop (7 or 11 miles (11.3 or 17,5 km) round-trip) Approximately 5 miles (8 km) south of the Grant Village intersection, just north of Lewis Lake on west side of road.
- Observation Point (1 mi (1,6 km) or 1.4 mi (2,25 km) (does not include portion on Upper Geyser Basin boardwalks) round-trip) Walk counterclockwise around the Old Faithful boardwalk; turn right at the sign to Geyser Hill. Trailhead is on the right after the Firehole River bridge, approximately 0.3 miles (0,5 km) from the visitor center
- Mallard Lake (6.8 miles (11 km) round-trip) Southeast side of the Old Faithful Lodge cabins, near the Firehole River. Take the first right turn as you come into the Lodge area and continue down the road to the trailhead
- Howard Eaton (5.8 mi (9,3 km) round-trip) Park near the Old Faithful Ranger Station, then follow the paved path across the Grand Loop Road. Turn left at the first intersection, turn left again, and follow orange trail markers to the beginning of the trail.
- Lone Star (4.8 mi (7,7 km) round-trip) 3.5 miles (5,6 km) south of Old Faithful Junction, just beyond parking for Kepler Cascades.
- Divide (3.4 mi (5,5 km) round-trip) 6.8 miles (10,9 km) south of Old Faithful Junction, look for a pullout on the right
- Mystic Falls (2.5 mi (4 km) round-trip) At the back of the Biscuit Basin boardwalk, 2 miles (3,2 km) north of Old Faithful Junction. You can also begin 0.25 miles/0,4 km south of Biscuit Basin; park in pullouts on either side of the road
- Mallard Creek (9.2 mi (14,8 km) round-trip) Approximately 3.8 miles (6,1 km) north of Old Faithful Junction, toward Madison; look for a trailhead sign and pullout on the right
- Fairy Falls (5 mi (8,3 km) or 7 mi (11,2 km) round-trip) Short route: Park 1 mile (1,5 km) south of Midway Geyser Basin, cross the steel bridge and walk 1 mile (1,5 km) to the trailhead. Long route: park at the end of Fountain Flat Dr. and walk 1.75 miles (2,8 km) to the trailhead.
- Sentinel Meadows & Queen's Laundry (3 mi (4,8 km) round-trip, or 4 mi (6 km) if you go to Queen's Laundry) 10 miles (16 km) north of Old Faithful, turn left on Fountain Flat Drive. Park at the end of the road, cross the footbridge over the Firehole River to the trailhead.
- Purple Mountain (6 mi (10 km) round-trip) 0.25 mile north of Madison Junction on the Madison-Norris road, limited parking
- Harlequin Lake (1 mi (1 km) round-trip) 1.5 miles west of Madison Campground on the West Entrance road
- Two Ribbons Trail (1.5 mi (2 km) round-trip) Approximately 5 miles east of the West Entrance, no marked trailhead, look for wayside exhibits next to boardwalk in large pull-outs
- Gallatin Area
- Grizzly Lake (4 mi (6 km) round-trip) 1 mile (1 km) south of Beaver Lake on the Mammoth-Norris road
- Solfatara Creek (13 mi (20 km) round-trip) Beginning of Loop C in Norris Campground and 3/4 mile south of Beaver Lake Picnic Area on the Mammoth-Norris road
- Ice Lake Trail (direct route) (0.3 mi (0,5 km)) 3.5 miles east of Norris on the Norris-Canyon road
- Wolf Lake Cut-off Trail (6 mi (10 km) round-trip; 1 mi (1,6 km) to junction with Wolf Lake Trail, then 2+ miles to Wolf Lake) Big pull-out about 1/4 miles east of Ice Lake Trailhead on Canyon-Norris Road. There is no trailhead sign due to lack of regular maintenance on the trail, but orange markers can be seen once hikers cross the road from the trailhead.
- Cygnet Lakes Trail (8 mi (14,4 km) round-trip) Pullout on south side of Norris-Canyon road approximately 5.5 miles west of Canyon Junction
- Artist Paint Pots (1 mi (1 km) round-trip) 4.5 miles south of Norris on the Norris-Madison road
- Monument Geyser Basin (2 mi (3 km)) 5 miles south of Norris Junction on the Norris-Madison road, just after Gibbon River Bridge
- Beaver Ponds Loop (5 mi (8 km) round-trip) between Liberty Cap and the stone house next to the Mammoth Terraces
- Bunsen Peak (4.2 mi (6,7 km) round-trip) 5 miles (8 km) south of Mammoth on the Mammoth–Norris Road, across from the Glen Creek trailhead
- Osprey Falls (8 miles (12,8 km) round-trip) 5 miles (8 km) south of Mammoth on the Mammoth–Norris Road, across from the Glen Creek trailhead
- Lava Creek (3.5 mi (5,6 km) one-way) Across the road from the Lava Creek picnic area on Mammoth–Tower Roa
- Rescue Creek (8 mi (12,8 km) one-way) 7 miles (11,3 km) east of Mammoth on Mammoth–Tower Road; ends 1 mile (1,6 km) south of the North Entrance Station
- Blacktail Deer Creek/Yellowstone River (12 mi (19,3 km) one-way) 7 miles (11,3 km) east of Mammoth on Mammoth–Tower Road
- Sepulcher Mountain (11 mi (17,7 km) round-trip) between Liberty Cap and the stone house next to the Mammoth Terraces
- Lost Lake (4 mi (6,4 km) round-trip) behind Roosevelt Lodge
- Garnet Hill (7.5 miles (11,8 km) round-trip) Approximately 50 yards (45,7 m) north from Tower Junction, on the Northeast Entrance Road. (Park in the large parking area east of the service station at Tower Junction.)
- Hellroaring (4 mi (6,4 km) round-trip) 3.5 miles (5,6 km) west of Tower Junction
- Yellowstone River Picnic Area (3.7 mi (5,9 km) round-trip) Yellowstone River Picnic area, 1.25 miles (2 km) northeast of Tower Junction on the Northeast Entrance Road
- Slough Creek (First meadow: 2 miles (3,2 km), Second meadow: 4.5 mi (7,2 km) one-way) On the dirt road toward Slough Creek Campground; where the road bears left, park beside the vault toilet
- Mt. Washburn (from Dunraven Pass, 3.1 miles (5 km); from Chittenden Road, 2.5 miles (4 km) one-way) Chittenden Road Parking Area, 8.7 miles (13,9 km) south of Tower Junction; Dunraven Pass Parking Area, 13.6 miles (21,8 km) south of Tower Junction on the Tower–Canyon Road. Note: More parking is available at the north trailhead; bicycles and park vehicles also use this route.
- Howard Eaton Trail (to Cascade, Grebe, Wolf, and Ice lakes, and Norris) (2.5–12 mi (4–19,3 km) one-way, depending on destination) pullout 0.25 mile (0,4 km) west of Canyon Junction on the Norris–Canyon Road
- Observation Peak (11 mi (17,7 km) round-trip) 1.25 miles (2 km) north of Canyon Junction on the Tower–Canyon Road
- Cascade Lake (5 mi (8 km) round-trip) pullout 0.25 mile (0,4 km) west of Canyon Junction on the Norris–Canyon Road or Cascade Lake Trailhead, 1.25 miles (2 km) north of Canyon Junction on the Tower–Canyon Road
- Grebe Lake (6 mi (9,7 km) round-trip) 3.5 miles (5,6 km) west of Canyon Junction on the Norris–Canyon Road
- Seven Mile Hole (11 mi (17,7 km) round-trip) Glacial Boulder pullout on the road to Inspiration Point
- Mt. Washburn (3.1 mi (5 km) one-way from Dunraven Pass, 2.5 mi (4 km) one-way from Chittenden Road) Dunraven Pass, 4.5 miles (7,2 km) north of Canyon Junction; Chittenden Road, 10.3 miles (16,5 km) north of Canyon Junction
- Washburn Spur Trail (11–11.5 mi (17.7–18,7 km) one-way, depending on which Mt. Washburn trail you use) Either trailhead for Mt. Washburn
- Canyon Open late April to early November.
- Fishing Bridge Open mid May to late September.
- Grant Village Open mid April to mid October.
- Mammoth Open early May to mid October.
- Old Faithful (Lower) Open mid April to early November.
- Old Faithful (Upper) Open late May to late September.
- Tower Junction Open early June to early September.
- Canyon Lodge Dining Room Open June-September. Breakfast 7AM - 10AM, lunch 11:30AM - 2:30PM, dinner 5PM - 10PM. $15-$25 per person for dinner.
- Canyon Lodge Cafeteria June - September. Breakfast 6:30AM - 11AM, Lunch/Dinner 11:30AM - 9:30PM. Breakfast from $5, sandwiches and wraps from $7.
- Canyon Lodge Deli Open June-September from 7:30AM - 9:30PM (through September), 7:30AM - 7PM (in late September). Sandwiches from $5.
- Grant Village Dining Room Open late May through September. Breakfast 6:30AM - 10AM, Lunch 11:30AM - 2:30PM, Dinner 5PM - 10PM. $20-$30 per person for dinner.
- Grant Village Lakehouse Restaurant Open late May through September for breakfast and dinner only.. $10-$15 per person.
- Lake Lodge Cafeteria Open June-September for breakfast, lunch and dinner. $6-$12 per person.
- Lake Yellowstone Hotel Dining Room Open early May through late September. Breakfast 6:30AM - 10:30AM, Lunch 11:30AM - 2:30PM, Dinner 5PM - 10PM.
- Lake Deli Open late May to late September. Breakfast 6:30AM - 10:30AM, Sandwiches 10:30AM - 8:30PM. $6-$10 per person.
- Mammoth Hotel Dining Room Open early may through early October and late December through early March. Breakfast 6:30AM - 10AM, Lunch 11:30AM - 2:30PM, Dinner 5PM - 10PM. $15-$25 per person.
- Mammoth Terrace Grill Open late April through mid-October.
- Old Faithful Inn Bear Paw Deli Open mid-May through mid-October from 6AM to 8PM. $7-$10 per person.
- Old Faithful Inn Dining Room Open mid-May through mid-October. Breakfast: 6:30AM - 10AM, Lunch 11:30AM - 2:30PM, Dinner 5PM - 10PM. $20-$30 per person.
- Old Faithful Lodge Cafeteria and Bake Shop Open early May through early October. $7-$12 per person.
- Old Faithful Snow Lodge Obsidian Dining Room Open during the summer from early May through late October (breakfast and dinner) and in the winter from mid-December through early March (breakfast, lunch and dinner). $20-$30 per person.
- Old Faithful Snow Lodge Geyser Grill Open during the summer from late April through early November and in the winter from mid-December through mid-March. $6-$9.
- Roosevelt Lodge Dining Room Early June through early September. Breakfast 7AM - 10AM, Lunch 11:30AM - 4:30PM, Dinner 4:30PM - 9:30PM. $20-$25 per person.
- Roosevelt Old West Dinner Cookout Early June through early September. $57 by wagon, $75 for a one hour horse ride, $84 for a two hour horse ride.
Boire un verre / Sortir[modifier]
- Seven Stool Saloon (Grant Village Dining Room)
- Bear Pit Lounge (Old Faithful Inn)
- 1 Canyon Lodge and Cabins Lodge Room $178, Western Cabins $183, Frontier Cabin $98 (2012 rates).
- 2 Grant Village $155 (2012 rates).
- 3 Lake Lodge Cabins Western Cabin $183, Frontier Cabins $109, Pioneer Cabins $75 (2012 rates).
- 4 Lake Yellowstone Hotel & Cabins Suite $549, Lakeside Hotel Room $223, Hotel Room $207, Standard Room $149, Frontier Cabin $135 (2012 rates).
- 5 Mammoth Hot Springs Hotel & Cabins Suite $449, Hotel Room $120, Hotel Room with Shared Bath $87 (2012 rates).
- 6 Old Faithful Inn Suite $499, Semi-suite $399, East Wing Geyserside $237, East Wing Standard $210, West Wing Frontside $221, West Wing Standard $157, Old House Room $132, Old House Room with Shared Bath $98, Old House 2-Room Unit With Shared Bath $183, Old House 2-Room Unit $224 (2012 rates).
- 7 Old Faithful Lodge Cabins Frontier Cabins $113, Budget Cabins $69 (2012 rates).
- 8 Old Faithful Snow Lodge Lodge Room with 2 Queens $219, Lodge Room with 1 King $229, Western Cabin $152, Frontier Cabin $96 (2012 rates).
- 9 Roosevelt Lodge Cabins Frontier Cabin $114, Roughrider Cabin $69 (2012 rates).
- 10 Bridge Bay $20.50 per site.
- 11 Canyon $20.15 per site.
- 12 Fishing Bridge RV $31 per site.
- 13 Grant $19 per site.
- Indian Creek $12 per site.
- Lewis Lake $12 per site.
- 14 Madison $20.35 per site.
- Mammoth à libérer avant $14 per site.
- Norris $14 per site.
- Pebble Creek $12 per site.
- Slough Creek $12 per site.
- Tower Fall $12 per site.
Dans la nature[modifier]