Ceci est une page utilisateur de Wikivoyage.
Une unique route traverse le parc, les adresses sont données en fonction de la distance par rapport à l'origine de cette route.
- Office de tourisme du Denali Mile 1.5
- Savage River Mile 14
- Polychrome Pass Mile 46
- Office de tourismle Eielson Mile 66
- Wonder Lake Mile 86
- Démonstrations de traineaux à chiens
- Safaris animalier du Denali Box 181 Cantwell Alaska 99729, +1 907 768-2550
Boire un verre / Sortir[modifier]
Inside the Park[modifier]
- Denali Backcountry Lodge (95 mi/153 km into park at end of road) $480 for a single traveler or $365 per person for double occupancy. Generous shoulder season discounts. Costs include all meals, activities, and travel by motor coach from Anchorage and bus from the park entrance.
- Kantishna Roadhouse (At the end of the park road, deep within DNP) $360 per person per night, based on double occupancy.
- Camp Denali and North Face Lodge (Only in park lodges with views of Mt. McKinley and the Alaska Range, near Wonder Lake), +1 907 683-2290
- Skyline Lodge , +1 907 683-1223
Outside the Park[modifier]
- Denali Cabins Mile 229 Parks Hwy, +1 907 376-1992, fax : +1 907 376-1999, courriel : email@example.com $147 - $227 per night. Generous shoulder season discounts.
- Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge Mile 238.5 Parks Hwy $99 - $249 per night (prices vary by season).
- Grande Denali Lodge Mile 238.2 Parks Hwy, +1 907 683-8500, fax : +1 907 683-8599, courriel : firstname.lastname@example.org $180-$330 per night (prices vary by season).
- Denali Mountain Morning Hostel & Lodge Mile 224.1 Parks Hwy, +1 907 683-7503, courriel : email@example.com Beds are $32 per person, rooms and cabins for two people are $80-$95, and larger bunk-cabins are available from $128-$175 (maximum six people).
- Riley Creek Campground $28/night for sites that can accommodate RVs from 30-40 feet in length, $22/night for tents and RVs smaller than 30 feet, and $14/night for walk-in tent sites (as of 2010). Fees are waived in the off-season, which typically starts in mid-September and lasts until mid-May.
- Savage River Campground 13 mi (21 km) from the park entrance near Savage River $28/night for sites that can accommodate RVs from 30-40 feet in length, $22/night for tents and RVs smaller than 30 feet, and $40/night for the two group sites that accommodate 9-20 people (as of 2010).
- Sanctuary River Campground 23 mi (37 km) from the park entrance $9/night + $5 one-time reservation fee (as of 2010).
- Teklanika River Campground mile 29 on the Park Road All sites are $16 per night, plus a one-time reservation fee of $5 (as of 2010).
- Igloo Creek Campground mile 35 on the Park Road All sites are $9 per night plus a one-time reservation fee of $5 (as of 2010).
- Wonder Lake Campground 85 mi (137 km) from the park entrance $16/night plus a one-time reservation fee of $5 (as of 2010).